A powerful step for your Teens
The Teen Quest Training uses experiential games, role play, large group and partner discussion and our outdoor Ropes course. The ultimate goal of the Teen Quest Training is to awaken the
PEER LEADERSHIP, IMPROVED SELF-ESTEEM, SELF CONFIDENCE and TEAMWORK.
Teen Quest Focuses on these 3 areas:
- Responsibility and integrity as an opportunity to live as a leader.
- Choices – What are my choices? Where do I choose from? Do my choices match up with my heartfelt goals?
- Accountability – How do I create my own results at home, school, and with friends?
- All processing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refund Policy: All training fees are non-refundable unless cancelled by you at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the training. If cancellation is timely received, you will be eligible for a refund less the processing fee of $195.
- You must be 13 – 17 years of age to attend the Impact Teen Quest Training.
The next step after Teen Quest is Teen Summit.