What’s next for the TEENS in your life?
The Teen Quest and Summit training develops teen leaders who are committed to creating different or enhanced results in areas of their lives that matter most to them. The Teen Quest focuses in three areas:
- Responsibility and integrity as an opportunity to live as a leader.
- Choices – What are my choices? Where do I choose from? Do my choices match up with my heartfelt goals?
- Accountability – How do I create my own results at home, school, and with friends?
The Teen Quest training uses experiential games: Role-play, large group and partner discussions, and our outdoor ropes course. The Teen Quest training is designed to provide insights and tools for teenagers to embrace self-esteem and improve their ability to communicate clearly. By learning accountability and integrity, teens increase self-awareness, listening skills, and empathy – truly becoming caring, healthy members of their communities.
Teen Ropes Course
The ropes course events are spectacular! Teens have the opportunity to meet challenges and enjoy an incredibly thrilling adventure. With each event comes the opportunity to develop trust. At the ropes course, we cultivate trust as a key to strong personal development. The ropes course includes both low and high events and the ultimate goal is to awaken peer leadership, improved self-esteem and self-confidence, and teamwork.
- All processing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refund Policy: All training fees are non-refundable unless cancelled by you at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the training. If cancellation is timely received, you will be eligible for a refund less the processing fee of $150.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend the Impact Trainings.
The next step after Teen Quest & Ropes Course is Teen Summit.