Soar Like An Eagle!
Teen Summit challenges teens to work together in new and creative ways to achieve personal goals in school, at home, and in their community. Teens are recognized, valued, and respected by their peer group. They learn to develop positive working relationships with their peers, their family, and their teachers. They learn and practice speaking the “Language of Accountability”.
n this training, teens “fine tune” and “re-energize” their personal leadership skills.
- Increases their sense of personal power and self-esteem
- Encourages mutual support within their peer group
- Teaches them to set personal goals and work towards them
- Increases their ability to develop relationships built on trust and cooperation
- Develops fun ways to be a contribution in their community
- All processing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refund Policy: All training fees are non-refundable unless cancelled by you at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the training. If cancellation is timely received, you will be eligible for a refund less the processing fee of $150.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend the Impact Trainings.