Ages 10 – 12
In this powerful training, children learn integrity and living accountably moment to moment in an interactive environment with their peers. With other children in their age group, your children will be introduced to concepts that improve COMMUNICATION and LISTENING SKILLS along with relationship skills and social interaction at home, school and in the community. this training is customized to the age and sensibilities of the youth to empower them to live a joyful life.
This training teaches pre-teens:
- The value of ACCOUNTABILITY and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
- To COMMUNICATE without fear of tension.
- To CREATE TEAMWORK and LEADERSHIP.
- To LISTEN beyond simply hearing.
- To LOVE who they are by BEING WHO THEY ARE!
- To ELIMINATE POWER STRUGGLES in relationships.
- To be ACCOUNTABLE at home, school and with friends.
2017 Pre-Teen Training Schedule (open to the public)
August 2 – 3, 2017
|Wednesday August 2||Registration||10:00 am – 11:00 am|
|Training||11:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Thursday August 3||Training||11:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|Graduation||3:00 pm – 3:30 pm|
Create Your Journey
Take the next step and create your life the way you've always imagined. Sign up today, or contact us to discuss your unique desires for the trainings. Join the thousands of individuals throughout the world that have taken on the trainings. Don't let another minute go by, get started today!
14823 Heritage Crest Way
Bluffdale, UT 84605