Soar Like An Eagle!
Teen Summit challenges teens to work together in new and creative ways to achieve personal goals in school, at home, and in their community. Teens are recognized, valued, and respected by their peer group. They learn to develop positive working relationships with their peers, their family, and their teachers. They learn and practice speaking the “Language of Accountability”.
In this training, teens “fine tune” and “re-energize” their personal leadership skills.
- Increases their sense of personal power and self-esteem
- Encourages mutual support within their peer group
- Teaches them to set personal goals and work towards them
- Increases their ability to develop relationships built on trust and cooperation
- Develops fun ways to be a contribution in their community
2017 Teen Summit (open to the public)
April 11th – 13th, 2017
|Tuesday, April 11||Registration||4:00pm – 5:00 pm|
|Training||5:00 pm – 9:30 pm*|
|Wednesday, April 12||Training||5:00 pm – 9:30 pm*|
|Thursday, April 13||Training||5:00 pm – 9:30 pm*|
|Graduation||9:00 pm – 9:30 pm*|
*All ending times are approximate
Create Your Journey
Take the next step and create your life the way you've always imagined. Sign up today, or contact us to discuss your unique desires for the trainings. Join the thousands of individuals throughout the world that have taken on the trainings. Don't let another minute go by, get started today!
14823 Heritage Crest Way
Bluffdale, UT 84605