Couples & Commitment
2022 Couples & Commitment Schedule
(Prerequisite: One person in the couple must have completed Quest Training)
This Couples & Commitment training will be LIVE at the training center. Once you have registered, we will send you an email with all the details, including a link to book your room at the Hilton Suites.
(It is recommended to be away from your home during this training to focus on your relationship with no distractions.)
Please see the schedule below:
April 22nd – 23rd, 2022
|Friday, April 22nd, 2022||Registration||6:00 pm – 7:00 pm*|
|Friday, April 22nd, 2022||Training||7:00 pm – 11:00 pm*|
|Saturday, April 23rd, 2022||Training||9:00 am – 9:00 pm*|
*All ending times are approximate
This powerful retreat training teaches men and women to create a happy, healthy, fulfilling alive and easy relationship. Whether you are looking for a way to make love last, or working at getting your relationship off the ground, you will put into practice the exact tools that will enable your relationship to blossom. This training is for couples building a LONG-TERM, LOVING, CRISIS-FREE relationship regardless of how long they have been together.
This enlightening training empowers you to learn:
- To sustain REAL CHEMISTRY in your relationship.
- Skills to RESOLVE CONFLICT and negotiate.
- To HEAL OLD HURTS and create NEW BEGINNINGS.
- To BUILD INTIMACY that's easy for both of you.
- All processing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refund Policy: All training fees are non-refundable unless cancelled by you at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the training. If cancellation is timely received, you will be eligible for a refund less the processing fee of $150.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend the Impact Trainings.