In this powerful training children learn integrity and living accountably moment to moment in an interactive environment with their peers. With other children in their age group, your children will be introduced to concepts that improve communication and listening skills along with relationship skills and social interaction at home, school and in the community. This training is customized to the age and sensibilities of the youth to empower them to live a joyful life.
This training is designed to teach:
- The value of accountability and personal responsibility
- How to communicate without fear or tension
- How to create teamwork and leadership
- How to listen beyond simply hearing
- Love who you are by being who you are
- How to eliminate power strugggles in relationships
- How to be accountable at home, school and with friends
- All processing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refund Policy: All training fees are non-refundable unless cancelled by you at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the training. If cancellation is timely received, you will be eligible for a refund less the processing fee of $150.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend the Impact Trainings.